SSC CGL Coaching in Gorakhpur -
"Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level" Exam
SSC CGL 2022 Notification
The Official Notification of SSC CGL 2022 released by Staff Selection Commission of India on 17th September 2022. The online application window was opened for one month from 17th September 2022 (23:30) to 18th October 2022 (23:30).
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Date
The Online Exam for SSC CGL 2022 is out. The official notice was released on 17th September 2022. The new exam dates for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2022 has been announced by the Commission.
The schedule for the SSC CGL 2022 exam is provided below. Please note down the important dates related to SSC CGL 2022 exam.
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022
|Dates for submission of online applications||17-09-2022 to 08-10-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||08-10-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||08-10-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||09-10-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||10-10-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment.||12-10-2022 to 13-10-2022 (23:00)|
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)||Dec, 2022|
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination)||To be notified later|
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||SSC CGL|
|SSC CGL Full Form||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level Exam|
Dec’2022 (Tentative Date)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & Graduate (bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline)|
Tier 1 – 60 minutes
Tier 2 – 120 minutes
Tier 3 – 60 minutes
Tier 4 – 45 minutes
Tier 1 – 4 Sections
Tier 2 – 4 Papers
SSC CGL 2022 Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments. Govt. jobs are the most sought after career choice in India. More so, the government is focusing on providing better facilities and services in every aspect of our lives. Govt is focusing on the development of our country and to do that millions of Jobs will be created in the coming years. SSC is the leading Govt. organization that provides employment to lakhs of students in India. A great opportunity lies ahead for all the SSC aspirants.
SSC CGL Selection Process
SSC CGL 2022 Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
1.1 Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
1.2 Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
1.3 Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
1.4 Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
• All candidates who have applied successfully for SSC CGL 2022 exam, will be assigned Roll numbers and Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
• Based on the marks scored in Tier-I, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations.
• Separate cut-offs will be fixed for Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e. for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Paper-IV of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer) and for Paper-I + Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts).
• Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I.
• In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in Paper-I and Paper-II. However, only specific candidates shortlisted for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-III and Paper-IV respectively.
SSC has introduced minimum qualifying marks in SSC CGL 2021 Exam. Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, each Paper of Tier-II and Tier-III Examination are as follows:
14.3.1 UR : 30%
14.3.2 OBC/ EWS : 25%
14.3.3 Others : 20%
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) every year in four levels for various posts. The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
SSC CGL 2022 Syllabus
The major sections asked in SSC CGL 2022 Preliminary Exam are General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehensions.
SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are 4 important criteria which a candidate must fulfill in order to be eligible for the SSC CGL 2022. The 4 parameters are given below:
1. Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022): There are different set of age limits for different posts in SSC CGL Exam 2022, which are tabulated below:
The requirement of age for various posts is as follows:
|1||For the posts for which age limit is 18-27 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004.|
|2||For the posts for which age limit is 20-30 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-2002.|
|3||For the posts for which age limit is 18-30 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-2004.|
|4||For the posts for which age limit is 18 – 30 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2004.|
2. Age Limit: The Government has also provided for Age relaxation for some categories.
The requirement of age for various posts is as follows:
3. Educational Qualification (as on 01-01-2022): The educational qualifications varies according to the post for SSC CGL 2022 and is listed below:
|SSC CGL Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer|
Essential Qualifications:Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University|
with minimum 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University|
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a|
recognized University or equivalent
4. Physical Fitness Requirements: Apart from the above, there are certain requisite Physical Standards for Inspector (Central Excise/ Examiner/Preventive Officer), Sub-Inspector in CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) and Sub-Inspector in NIA (National Investigation Agency).
SSC CGL 2022 Application Fee
The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
• Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
• Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
• To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
• Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration
SSC CGL 2022 Online Form
The online application process for SSC CGL 2022 exam was begun from 17/09/2022 and continued till 08/10/2022. All aspirants can registered themselves for CGL 2022 exam by clicking on the link given below:
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Preparation
SSC CGL exam preparation must be done in a systematic manner, with latest exam pattern in mind. Since the syllabus covers a lot of topics, it is important to choose the right study material so that you can understand the concepts and practice a wide variety of questions as well. Apart from self study you can join any Coaching and Online Test Series for better exam preparation.
Best Coaching for SSC CGL Exam Preparation in Gorakhpur
1Dayers offline classroom programs are the most exhaustive coaching Programme in Banking and SSC verticals across Gorakhpur & Purvanchal Area. Out of every 1 classroom students of 1Dayers, 3 got selected for Banking or SSC jobs. 1Dayers (Bank, SSC, Railway, UPP, Lekhpal & all Govt. exams preparation) is conducting crash course as new “Cheetah Batch” from Sept’22. Visit @ 1dayers, 1st Floor, Harihar Complex, Bank Road, Gorakhpur – 273001 or Contact @+91-8127499900
Join the crash Course to get ready for 20,000 vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Following posts can be applied by freshers who will be appearing for the exam:
Assistant Audit Officer
Assistant Accounts Officer
Assistant Section Officer
Inspector Of Income Tax
Inspector (Central Excise)
Inspector (Preventive Officer)
Asst. Enforcement Officer
Junior Statistical Officer
Accountant/ Junior Accountant
Senior Secretariat Assistant/ UDC
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
A total of 20,000 vacancies have been notified for SSC CGL 2022 exam by SSC.
Written Exam for SSC CGL will be conducted in online mode. Only Tier-III, descriptive paper will be conducted offline – pen and paper mode.
Minimum Age to apply for SSC CGL written exam is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
No. One cannot apply for the SSC CGL Exam if he/she hasn’t cleared the final year exam . For all the posts offered through SSC CGL exam, it is mandatory to be a graduate.
There are no interviews for any of the posts under SSC CGL Recruitment. The para 9.2 of the official notification for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 clearly states that – “9.2 Interview component has been dispensed with. There will, therefore, be no interview.”
There will be negative marking of 0.5 for each wrong answer in Tier-I. In Tier-II, there is negative marking system of 0.25 for each wrong answer in paper II – English Language & Comprehensionand 0.50 for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper III and Paper IV of Tier II.