UP Lekhpal 2022 Exam preparation Tips
UPSSSC has released the official notification regarding the UP Lekhpal Exam 2022 for more than 8125 posts. Only those candidates will be eligible for the written exam who has qualified UPSSSC PET exam.
The candidate who is going to appear in the UP Lekhpal 2022 exam must know the complete preparation strategy for Lekhpal Exam 2022
UPSSSC Lekhpal Selection Process 2022
To get selected in UP Lekhpal you need to clear the two stages mentioned below:-
- UPSSSC PET Exam 2021 (Prelims)
- UP Lekhpal Exam 2021 (Mains)
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2022
UPSSSC Lekhpal exam contains 4 sections:
General Hindi, General knowledge/ Awareness, math, and Rural Development, and rural society.
There will be 25 questions in each section and a total of 100 questions with 100 marks. that means each correct answer carries 1 mark. Each section has a negative marking of ¼ for each wrong answer. Also, you have to attempt 100 questions in 100 minutes i.e. the duration of the exam is of 100 minutes.
What is the Syllabus for the UPSSSC Lekhpal 2021 Written Exam?
- General Hindi
- General Awareness
- Rural Development and Rural Society
Strategies to Crack Up Lekhpal Exam 2022
Before you attempt the UP Lekhpal Exam, you should prepare and arrange a timetable that suits your needs as well as the exam’s requirements. This will allow you to cover all of the subjects in one sitting.
- You must pick what subjects are most important to you and begin studying appropriately.
- Always remember that learning the difficult topic first is preferable to studying the easy one. And, most importantly, you should always learn how to manage your time and study while keeping your goal in mind.
- The only method to pass the UP Lekhpal exam is to focus on your goal, read regularly, and prepare for the exam.
- Following the completion of the entire syllabus. Refresh your memory on key exam topics. Focus more on the Topic that is your weakness while editing.
- Every subject in the UP Lekhpal Exam has basic ideas, which students should be thoroughly prepared for. There are numerous themes that are more significant, and many questions arise from those sections every year to ensure that the student understands those things properly.
- Make sure you prepare each subject very well. Along with the revision strategy, previous year’s papers should be Practiced, and mock papers should be practiced.
- Prepare a few brief notes to assist students in revising their subjects at the last minute.
- This will help in gaining in covering all topics, and you will be able to instantly revise your brief notes at the last minute.
- These brief notes can assist you in obtaining the highest possible grade as well as a better understanding of the subject.
Previous year question papers can provide the most accurate guidance to applicants because the real paper reflects the UP Lekhpal exam. Furthermore, the UP lekhpal previous year question paper provides a true grasp of the main parts of the syllabus and, as a result, the preparation points of reference.